Your business could help us make a real difference in the local community.
The support of local and national businesses is vital to the running of our foodbank. We’d love your business to help us tackle food poverty on your doorstep. There are lots of ways to get involved, from volunteering with us a team building activity, to sharing your expertise.
- Organise a fundraising event to help make sure that no-one has to go hungry.
- Sponsor or donate equipment to help with the day-to-day running of the foodbank.
- Hold a team building day – volunteer with us and see how many food donations your team can sort and pack for people in crisis.
- Ask your staff to share their workplace skills with our volunteers to make us more effective.
- Run a food drive at your offices.
If your company shares our belief that no-one should go hungry in our local area, we would love to hear from you.
To find out more about getting involved please contact us.
Our current partners include:
One of our longest standing partner companies is PA Answer. This local business is our number one operational support partner – giving us an invaluable service ‘behind the scenes’ by answering telephone enquiries on our behalf and performing much needed admin tasks. We could not work in the way we do without their generous support!
We are blessed by Glover’s Autocentre Business in Chettisham, who are helping us with our warehouse storage.
This year we are also pleased to receive help from Neaves and Neat Employment Services who have made us their charity of the year.