Get Help

Foodbank vouchers

Our foodbank works using a voucher referral system.

We know that anyone can find themselves at crisis point for a number of different reasons and whilst the Coronavirus is happening in our country, there are more reasons why people will need the support of the Foodbank.

If you are in a position that you cannot afford food or are having trouble accessing it due to your circumstances and would like help then please ring 01353 468626 where someone will get back to you within 24 hours to chat through your situation and offer help where possible.

We continue to work with agencies but as they are now home-based does mean that any face to face appointments have become impossible to arrange. To assist with this, we have set up a range of agencies to raise e-vouchers and you will be given a number to bring to your local Foodbank Centre for food. These include some schools, ECDC, Childrens Centres in Ely. If this is not available in your area or from your support worker, then we are still able to help you with food.

If you require help that is more than about accessing food. The following may be useful.

Citizens Advice Bureau 0808 2082 138 or visit their website

P3 Floating Support 0115 850 8190

ECDC – Community Support Network email [email protected] or 01353 665555

Fenland Council Community Support Network email [email protected] or 01354 654321

There are also Social Subscribers in most Doctors Surgeries and Covid19 volunteer groups in many villages and towns which can be searched on line or by responding to a leaflet dropped in your door.

Back to Get Help